skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rockin' Roll will never die.
The diary of a music junkie.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Can I marry him please?
David Cook is the only reason that I am actually paying some attention to American Idol this year. I adore him.
Performing a different version of "Billie Jean" (one of my favorite songs of all time). This gave me chills:
Performing "my" song (it's been one of my nicknames since middle school):
Handsome and amazingly talented.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hit me up
Web:
rockinrollphoto.com
E-mail:
olivia@rockinrollphoto.com
MySpace
Facebook
YouTube
Last.fm
Worth checking out.
AMP Magazine Online
Robby's Lobby
Russ T. Blades
The Aquarian Weekly
Favorite Blogspots
Little Miss PR
sarah's so boring ever since she stopped drinking
xoxo
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(15)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(1)
Can I marry him please?
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(8)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment