Thursday, February 28, 2008

I think sanity has finally found me (let's hope, anyway).

Here I am, sitting in my very own office, listening to Jose Gonzalez, with the sun shining through my window as I watch the sunset outside my window. I can really hear music here. I don't just mean auditorily, but mentally and soulfully. It's wonderful. Things are really flowing with work and people and life. I have so much to do but it feels amazing.

I did a phoner with Paul Meany of Mute Math earlier for AMP. What a lovely, intelligent and talented human being. With wonderful taste (he told me to check out Jose, and I am in love). Look out for that article. Not sure when it will run, but I will no doubt notify everyone. Go devour Mute Math. If you have no idea who I am talking about, you will soon, and you will love them. Thanks again TJ, for your wonderful recommendation. That reminds me, check out Last Conservative. Another great band defying the odds.

My latest review (and photos) out on newsstands now in the Aquarian:


(My new buddies Article A.)

No comments: