Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Let's hope it's a good one, without any fear.

2008 has finally arrived, and I don't think I've ever felt so ready for a new year. Last year wasn't the worst year of my life, but I spent a lot of time trying to start fresh and really break down walls that I've built. I feel that now I can truly accomplish such tasks.

Plus my life will be filled with:

· Good health and happiness.
· Turning 21 and letting loose in Las Vegas to celebrate.
· Moving to Hollywood to attend MI for Music Business.
· Taking over the world of A&R and helping bands who actually deserve to be signed (even if I'm canned in the first week). I am in it to change the world of music, not to follow everyone else in making it worse.
· Continuing to document music in all aspects with my camera.
· Plus many more things, of course. When do I ever stop going after what I want?

By the way, I am realizing more and more what an amazing band Twisted Sister is. Truly.

I hope everyone's holidays were lovely, and in conclusion I will post the photo I sent to my friends and family (to which many responded and told me it was "creepy" or "disturbing"... thanks a lot PANSIES!)

No comments: